- Create a QR code that doesn’t require an internet connection
- The QR code should encompass multiple emergency numbers, not only one
- A vCard QR code can only hold one contact information
- If you search the Internet, you’ll find that a custom contact vCard requires an Internet connection and needs to be hosted online
- A vCard is basically a text file that goes like this:
ORG:Internal Security Forces (ISF)
where FN represents the “First Name”, Org the “Organization”, Tel the phone number, Cell the mobile, etc.
- If you use a QR generator to create your QR code, it will limit you to default options with no room for customization
- Instead, tell the QR generator that you’re creating a “TEXT” QR code and copy paste your code and manually customize the phone entries:
N:;Emergency Numbers Lebanon;;;
FN:Emergency Numbers Lebanon
- This will result into something like this:
Special thanks to Aya Chamseddine for helping out with the concept!